- This website has been compiled by DENSO Automotive Systems Australia Pty Ltd (hereafter referred to as 'DENSO').
- 'Contents' of this website may include but are not limited to: text, graphical images, audio and underlying source/object code (such as, but not limited to, HTML code or Java code) of this website and any portion thereof.
- Your attitude and conduct must be in accordance with that which may be expected from a responsible and careful internet user in all respects. Among other things, you may not use the DENSO Website or the Content thereof for actions and/or conducts that are against the law, public law or common decency. In particular, the following actions and/or conducts are not permitted: i) Infringement of works protected by patent, copyright, database, design protection or trademark, or any other actions that are contrary to the intellectual property rights of third parties; ii) Making injurious, unlawful or misleading statements; iii) Circulating material that is prohibited by law; iv) Acting contrary to relevant law or international law; or v) Evading or deleting the security of the website or a portion thereof.
- You may not distribute, modify, reproduce, transmit, publish, broadcast, post or otherwise use the Contents of this website in a way which will infringe DENSOâ€™s intellectual property rights.
- The Contents of this website cannot be modified, copied or reverse-engineered.
- Any copy of the Content must include the copyright notice or trademark notice of DENSO.
- The distribution, modification, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcasting, posting or other use of the graphical images of this website is prohibited without the express written consent of DENSO.
- If you upload or otherwise provide any information or content in the course of accessing or using the DENSO Website, you agree that such content will be available to DENSO to use in any manner it thinks fit, subject to applicable provisions of any legislation including (without limitation) privacy legislation. You agree that you will not upload or otherwise provide any content that is unlawful.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights with respect to the Content of the DENSO Website are vested solely in DENSO, or its affiliates. Product names, logos, marks or the DENSO name appearing in this Internet Site and/or designated with a ® or ™ are trademarks owned or licensed by DENSO or its affiliates and materials designated with a © are subject to copyrights owned by DENSO or its affiliates.
- The use or misuse of such trademarks or copyrighted materials except as noted above is strictly prohibited.
- Except as provided by law, the DENSO Website is provided 'as is' and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. DENSO does not warrant that the information contained in or accessible through the DENSO Website is accurate, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses nor does DENSO guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the DENSO Website. You acknowledge that access and use of the DENSO Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of DENSO's control. DENSO does not warrant the accuracy of any advice, opinion, statement, representation or other information displayed or accessible through the DENSO Website. Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974, DENSO makes no representations or warranties in respect of the information and materials available on the DENSO Website or the means of accessing that information and material. DENSO makes no warranty or representation and accepts no responsibility for any websites operated or controlled by entities other than DENSO which may become linked or framed to or from the DENSO Website.
Liability and Indemnification
- In general, DENSO believes that its links to publicly accessible third party Web pages is legally permissible and consistent with common customary expectations of those who make use of the internet. If any entity does not wish that DENSO's Website link with their site, then DENSO will remove the link from this website upon their written request.
- DENSO is not liable for any loss or damages (including direct, indirect, special, or consequential loss) relating to, or arising out of the use of the DENSO Website.
- You indemnify DENSO against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered by us, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to your breach or non-observance of any term of these conditions of use, or any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties.
- You must not establish links on any other website to the DENSO Website without the prior written consent of DENSO.