Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We will actively contribute towards the development of a sustainable society.
DENSO Group Declaration of Corporate Behavior
- We will actively contribute toward the sustainable development of society.
- We will practice trustworthy business operations around the world under the leadership of our management of each company. We will comply with both the letter and the spirit of the law and promote ethical behavior.
- We will honor the culture and history of each country, strive to operate with respect for people, and promote open and fair information disclosure and dialogue.
- We will anticipate changes and challenge in order to create new values. Also we will work to ensure the best quality by focusing upon on-site verification and implementing "Kaizen" (continuous improvement).
- We will work toward the development of our associates by encouraging communication and teamwork.
For Our Customers
- For customers trust and satisfaction, we will create new values.
- Based on our Customer First policy, we will develop and provide fascinating, safe products and services of high quality to respond to customers expectations.
- We will protect the proprietary and personal information of our customers.
For Our Associates
- We will respect our associates and provide a work environment that encourages each individuals dynamic work.
- We will build and share a sense of mutual trust and responsibility with associates through sincere communication and dialogue.
- We will support fair work conditions and employment opportunities to encourage success within a diverse workforce. Also, we will honor human rights and will not tolerate any form of forced or child labor.
- We will maintain and improve a safe and healthy working environment for all our associates.
For Our Shareholders
- We will strive to enhance corporate value and encourage dialogue with shareholders.
- We will strive to enhance corporate value while achieving stable and long-term growth.
- We will strive toward transparency through timely and fair disclosure and dialogue regarding our operating and financial conditions.
For Our Suppliers
- We will maintain free, fair and transparent dealings.
- Our doors will be open to the suppliers throughout the world as we pursue fairness in all business transactions.
- We will respect our suppliers as business partners, and aim for mutual growth based on mutual trust.
For International and Local Communities
- We will aim for harmonious growth with the environment by proactively working toward environment protection throughout all areas of business activities.
- We will seek an optimal balance between environment and economy in the way we develop technologies, operate our facilities, and act as individual associates.
- We will work toward philanthropic activities that contribute to the harmony and well-being of each regional society in which we conduct business operations.
- We will promote activities aimed at building a better future for each region, both independently and in partnership with community organizations.
- We will comply with each countrys competition laws and endeavor to maintain sound and fair business operations.
- We will not tolerate collusion and bribery, and will maintain honest and fair relationships with government agencies and public authorities.
DENSO CSR Report 2011
Download the DENSO CSR Report 2011 PDF